Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
No longer want to sync devices, end subscription
  • Hello,

I have subscribed in order to sync my phone and my tablet. However, I find that I don't need to do that any longer. I always just use my phone to keep my diary. So, I'd like to cancel my subscription and end the syncing. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance

Jane Peschansky
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Just log in to the forum and go here: http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/subscription
    There should be a button for you to unsubscribe which will take you to paypal to cancel the billing profile. That's all you have to do.
  • I have tried that and it brings me to a page that says "unsubscription button invalid" any other suggestions? Thank you
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hmm.. I'll look into that error. In the mean time, I'll cancel it for you. Please confirm by PMing me on the forum or emailing me.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Chelsea617
    Mentioning in the comment so you get notified.
  • I am deleting this app- I will pay the $1.00. But this is not for me-there are no instructions how to get started. I will stay with WW. I have lost 42 lbs so I am doing okay. Thank you
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @maria

Sorry to hear that. Please post any questions you may have. As you may have noticed on the upper right hand side of the forum here, there is a link to a user manual that another WWDiary user created to explain the functionality of the app. I've also posted youtube videos for how to get started syncing data for subscribers. If you feel that another instructional video is needed to understand a feature, please request one.
  • I have tried cx this. Is just keeps saying invalid. And now I've been charged for this month. I took this app off 3weeks ago and tried cx it then as well. Got the same message.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @sassynancy I see your subscription is cancelled. Please let me know if you have any other issues.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion