Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Got a new phone, need help setting it up for sync
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: How to restore backup from my old SD card onto my new phone?.
  • Ok. I had to get a new phone as well. I pay the monthly fee to back up my data. But in my new phone I cant get it to sync. I have lost all of ny weight data and everything.....can you help? Thanks
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hi there, I still see all of your data in the site here. So you're covered, don't worry :)

For setting up your phone to sync, what issues are you running into? Have you tried following the steps in the video? You'll want to use this one:
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Nessa131
    Also, I've moved the discussion out to a new one so that we can address your issue.
  • Thanks so much for all your hard work!!! It took me about 2 hours. .... but I finally got it. The note 2 was doing a great job of hiding the replace local data thing. Lol

Thanks for having the option to sync everything....I would gladly pay more than $1 a month for it. I was sick when I thought i lost everything.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion