Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Healthy checklist goals not working on android
  • I have ajusted the healthy checklist goals but it did not updated the quantity of icons in the food entry. Also, when I try to select the healthy item, while adding food - it does not work.
    Anyone can help?
    Thanks
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    What device do you have?
    What version of the app?

What steps are you taking to set the values? (be really specific)
  • I am using Sansung Galaxy Y Android 2.3.6
    WWDiary v 6.4.8

Here are the steps: configuration, quota,healthy checklist, than I go into each of the options (water, fuit, dairy, etc) set the goals and press "OK".

When I add the food I have consumed and press the lateral icon to classify it- the window shows a quantity of icons per healthy item that difers form the ones I imputed. Even when I choose one of the icons (i.e. dairy), it does not show it in the main screen as ilustrated by the manual.
    Thanks for the help!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    ok I'll take a look.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I verified the problem and created an issue for it here:http://code.google.com/p/wwdiary/issues/detail?id=99

You can star the issue to get status updates.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @tania, do the foods update their values correctly when you enter in food? The totals are not updating, that's a bug. But are you seeing the foods themselves update the values in the checklist when you enter in the attributes for them?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged