Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Nook-No Idea what to do.
  • Hi,

I have a nook- downloaded the App....signed up...no idea if charge....it will not sync...and not able to use- no idea what to do????Any help appreciated otherwise..I need to get this deleted. Is their a charge?

Thanks
    Theresa
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hi,

So you have the Nook and you got the app through the Nook market. I checked, you do not have a subscription on the account you posted on. (http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/subscription/8026/tabe) Because you don't have an active subscription, the sync feature will not work.

But that doesn't mean you can't use the app. The app does not require a subscription, a subscription is only necessary if you want the sync to the forum and across other devices like another tablet or your android phone.

I hope I answered your questions. Please post again if you have any more or I missed one.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion