Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
is there any way......
  • Is there any way to import my favorite list from my iwatchr app? Your app is way better but i have so mmny foods saved in there.
    Also is there anywhere in your app to permenantly save all the foods? From what i understand he favorites can disappear if not used in a while?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Favorites only disappear if they are not ever used on the points list. As long as it is on your points list, it will stay in favorites.

I tried looking around for info on iWatcher... seems like the developer closed up shop. Kind of odd... Does the app have a backup or export function?
  • Yeah. My app wont work at all now. So i found this one and i love it! It has a save and restore but i dont know if it saved to my phone or the website he used to have. But its ok. I went thru and entered each item and the points into this program and favorited all of them. I put them a few weeks back so it didnt show up on my points for now. But i think this solved my prob. As long as i dont go back and delete them they will stay right? Next time i get to my home computer instead if my pho.e im going to subscribe. Thanks so much for this great app!!!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion