Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Lost days-weights
  • Hello twice in the past two weeks i have lost days worth of data, weights, food exercise. i can not retrieve the info. has this happened to anyone else?

i have a HTC my touch. this appears to have started with the new update. i haven't ever had any other issues for over a year....
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hi. I am aware of the isssue and am investigating. Thank you for making the defect. If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please go to the issue page here:
    http://code.google.com/p/wwdiary/issues/detail?id=94

And star the issue so that you get updates. I will post files there for people to try to see if it fixes the problem. It would really help if I could get everyone to contribute to the conversation there so that I can focus on finding the bug that is causing this issue.

Thanks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion