Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
GHG/HG not recognizing
  • Entered new food, slid to add H2O as HG, closed slide and saved. When added no H2O showed on GHG bar. How do I get that to tally? Is there another way to track H2O consumption. Good feature only if working. Otherwise need notepad.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    That should have worked. What version of the app are you running?
  • Just barely joined so downloaded the latest. Not sure how to tell you what version otherwise. Working on new Android so updated operating systems as well. Weird.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    If you press menu inside the app and go to the what's new page, it should tell you on that screen.
  • Version 6.4.5 WWDiary running on Android 4.0.4.
    And I love the app in general!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Which phone do you have? The app is up to version 6.4.8 now. Could you try updating and let me know if that fixes the problem?
  • sorry to be slow ... just downloaded and got this one. How to upgrade? Samsung Galaxy SIII
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    All you need to do is search for wwdiary in the google play store. It should be right in there and ready to download the upgrade.
  • 6.4.8 update. TaDah !! Magic. Thank you for your help and patience.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Not a problem. Post here any time you need help with it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged