Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Want to help translate WWDiary into your language?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Post here and I'll share translation tool access with you to help translate all of the text resources in WWDiary. You can contribute even if it's already translated, but the wording isn't quite right.

Let me know!
  • Are you translating to spanish?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Juliane I could with some help. Google has provided a translation tool that can help with this. IF you have a google account, please let me know and I can share the Spanish translation with you so you can help.
  • Yes, I have google and I will gladly help. Your app has allowed me to continue the old points so I feel I should contribute.
  • KikiKiki
    I could help with German translation.. if it is still needed...
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Juliane @Kiki

Invited both of you to help with the translation files. Let me know if you need help working in the toolkit.
  • I'd like to help translate WWDiary or יומן-ש-מ to Hebrew
    I got a google account (different then my forum login)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Lockszmith can you send me your google account id so i can set up the translation file and share it with you?
  • ArleiArlei
    Hi there.
    I will be glad to work on Brazilian Portuguese translation.
    Let me know how to proceed.

• ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Arlei Thanks! You should be getting a link to the translate tool shortly.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Arlei
    How much difference is there between Brazilian Portuguese and Portuguese?
  • ArleiArlei
    Hmmm... Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br) is pretty similar to European Portuguese, but not exactly the same. We can understand they perfectly and they can understand us as well. But there are differences.

If I want to use a new app with only European Portuguese available, I use it right away without any problem. But if pt-br is available, I will go for it instead.

My reccomendation is to keep it as pt-br. People from Portugal will benefit from it till an European Portuguese translation is available.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion