Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Pointlog view is now available online for subscribers
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/wwdiary/
  • tessler65btessler65b
    Member, Tester, VIP
    Awesome!!
  • Great. Waiting until we can add or delete items. Is there a possibility of having a total for the points in the list?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Yep that's on the horizon. I need to get preferences syncing first so they are available on the site and I can accurately display how many points you have left.
  • Anyway to get notifications of replies to threads on here? I forget to check back in and saw you replied to me on something else a while ago. Just curious.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    For threads that you start, you can edit your forum profile preferences to get notifications when someone posts to it, or you can click the star icon at the top of the thread to follow individual threads.
  • Did the function ever get added to add foods to your pointlist online here via wwdiary, in the absence of your phone app.? I see i can add weight in my weight tracker, but not food. My phone went south and I dont have a replacement yet so I wanted to continue to use app online to track points.
  • I now have an iPhone now. Do you know when you might add the feature to enter points on line? I still have a subscription hoping it will be added soon. I don't like the app that I have for iPhone. I don't want to keep paying for both. But I LOVE your app so much it is the one app that makes me miss my android. Any ETA?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @pegalbraith
    I'm in the middle of a rewrite now so that I can support online editing of food. I've nearly completed the weightlog portion and will be working on the pointlog next.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion