Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
wwdiary - version 5.2.3 AND 6.0.1 posted to Android Market
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    This marks a shift in my current support structure for wwdiary on older android devices.

I've spaced out the version numbers a bit, as I plan on supporting devices running Android 1.5-2.1 (v5.2.2) for a while. However I will not be adding any new features to the app for those versions (managing back compat is becoming too much for just me)

Support and new features for devices running Android 2.2 and higher will start with version 6.0.0 of the app. As a result, and to reduce confusion, I will no longer be posting links to the APKs here in the blog posts. However, if someone has a need for them, I will continue to host them and provide links when requested.

These versions include:
    • Fix for weird preferences display on honeycomb and higher.
    • Fix for missing tablet menu button on honeycomb and higher.
  • Was wondering if and when the scanner barcode will automatically give you the point value instead of the name of the items. This would be a great deal of help when shopping or adding when you are using the www.wwdiary.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @321jerryi

It should do that now for things that other people have eaten and recorded. Unfortunately, access to food nutrition databases are thousands of dollars per month, and I can't afford it by only charging $1/mo.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion