Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Widgets and the SD Card
  • I just began using this app (less than a week ago) and when I installed it I moved it directly to the SD card on my Nexus One before starting to use it. What I'm wondering is, what Widgets should be on this that I might be missing by storing it and using it from the SD card?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    There's a points widget and a weightloss widget.
    Check the updated screens on the market and look at the one showing the widgets on the desktop.
  • Thank you : ). I'll check those out : ).
  • I dont know what happened but after I told it to store on the SD card and then moved it back I only get the Weight Lost widget, not the points widget and it is reading yesterday date, doesn't matter that I tell it to use todays date.
  • OK FOUND the points widgets - still have the date issue
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I'll be tracking the date issue here: http://code.google.com/p/wwdiary/issues/detail?id=36
    If you star it, you will get email updates about the issue.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged