Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
How do I delete food entries?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @amarie0418 I deleted your post from the stickied thread because it was off-topic and created a new one for you.

I'm new to Android phones and this application. For the most part it seems to be very user friendly but I can not find a way to delete a food entry that I've made...? How can that be done? I'm using the Sprint Transform. Thanks!

Just long-press on any entry in the log and more options (including delete) will come up for you to choose.
  • Is it possible to delete a food item from database.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @jg2r
    You mean from the whole database? It will be removed automatically if there are no food log entries using it.

I do have plans to let you manage food entries more easily, but those tasks are prioritized behind some other ones at the moment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged