Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Sync issue with kindle fire
  • I successfully synced my phone but when I select the acct and sync in settings, I get a message that says WW Diary has stopped working. I have watched the videos but they do not help for this. I have my phone set to sync with the first option as instructed.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @rmarie65

I haven't heard a report of this before with the kindle. Is it giving you an option to report the error?
  • No. It just says "wwdiary has stopped."
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hmm... I will need to find someone with a kindle fire.
    Are you familiar with using a log sending program to mail me system logs after you reproduce the issue? It may help to identify the issue.
  • No but I can try
  • I would like to unsubscribe. This is not going to work for me. I tried the unsubscribe button but it a just takes me to an error page at PayPal. Tried finding a way in PayPal but no luck. It should not be this difficult to cancel my monthly subscription. Please cancel ASAP. thank you.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    You're all set, I'll look into why the button is not working.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion