Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
NEED HELP Creating log-in
  • Hi, I have been trying to create a username/PW but have hit many roadblocks today. The reCAPTCHA wasn't working when I tried to create a login the traditional way. Then when I tried logging in through my FB it kept giving me an error about requiring a UniqueID. Finally I tried it through my google, and it seemed to go through, and I got an email saying my username is: Jcat410 and I am connected with OpenID.

How can I create a password so that I can sync my app to my new phone?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I will reset your forum account password (which will not affect your ability to log in with the google login)

Please reset the password from your forum profile with a new password that you can use to also log in with the app.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion