Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Syncing to my new tablet
  • Hi, I have a galaxy tab 10.1, I just bought a galaxy note 10.1, and I would like to sync the data on my new tab to match with my old tab. I have a forum password, I can sync on my old tab, but when I try to sync on my new tab it keeps reverting to sync disabled? What am I doing wrong? I sign in successfully and everything?

• ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    After signing in and setting it up to sync you need to resolve the sync conflict (a 1 time step when setting up the device)

There should be a notification in the notification tray, and you have to go there and choose to replace the local data with the remote data, so that your local tablet gets all the synced remote data.

There's a youtube vid on this page: http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/subscription
    Let me know if you still have problems getting it hooked up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion