Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
subscribe today
  • I am lorri68 just signed up with PayPal. I have sync the account. I want to use the bar code where is it on the site.? Or do i have to download one? Pls help me
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    After subscribing, I highly recommend setting up your device for sync (even if you don't have multiple devices)

You'll need to log into your account on your phone. There are youtube videos to show you how to do it on the subscription page if you scroll down: http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/subscription

After signing in, the barcode scanner will attempt to look up food information from the website every time you scan a barcode with your phone from the WWDiary app. On the add food page there should be a button next to the food description field. It will launch a barcode scanner or attempt to have you install one.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Let me know if you need any more help.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion