Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Need help syncing Droid Razr M and Galaxy Tablet
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Ignore! solution found! Syncing 2 Android devices?.
  • Now it's my turn to scratch my head. I signed up for a subscription, and now I'm trying to sync a Droid Razr M and a Galaxy tablet. I sign in on the Razr, hit sync and account settings, but it doesn't give me any options. It just says sync now, and then the sync turns off. There is no upload/download option. Help, please.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @jcpjane

Try telling it to sync now (it will turn itself off, because you will need to first resolve a sync relationship conflict) This is because you've never synced the device before. A notification should pop up in the notification tray. On the subscription page, there are some youtube videos I made of the process, it's pretty easy once you know what to look for. Take a look, scroll down: http://forum.canofsleep.com/profile/subscription

Let me know if you still need help.
  • I still need help. I watched the videos, I can't get to the options part on the Razr M. I just tried it on the tablet, and it worked, I got the error msg, and uploaded. I originally wanted to sync from the phone to the tablet, but at this point I'll do it either way. Everything following is related to the phone.

I tried "sync now" but nothing happens. On the "sync" page, it shows my login, and "WWDiary Sync is off." hitting "Sync now" in the menu does nothing. No notification, nothing. If I turn Sync on, it syncs for about 1-2 seconds, then turns off again. Still nothing in the notification bar. I've tried removing the account from the phone and adding it again, still nothing.

Am I doing something wrong, am I missing something, or is it just not working?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @jcpjane

After you turn sync on, it spins, and then turns off... you don't see anything in the notification shade? Try pulling it down so you see all the items in it. There should be one from wwdiary. If not, check in the apps menu under wwdiary to see if there's any setting that might have disabled the notification warnings.
  • That was it! I had to turn the notifications on. Everything seems to be syncing now. Thanks for the help.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Very glad to hear it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion