Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
synced phone to website and it deleted everything
  • I am so frusterated. I finally am doing This diet and feel amazing. I recorded everything that went in My mouth just to sync up and Deleted EVERYTHING off my phone and website. Nothing stayed. Even my Points reset his happened yesterday too. ... i Love this app but it Takes so long to enter all these new foods just for them to delete. All the foods. Entered didnt even save to the data base so now i Have to put in All nutrition value again. What am i doing wrong
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Be very sure that you are syncing in the right direction. There are 2 choices when you set up your phone for sync... watch the videos and make sure you are doing the correct option.

Either way, once you set up sync, it should stay set even if you picked the wrong one. As you enter in more information that info will be synced. Let me know if you are having any more issues.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The options are there for setting up the first sync phone relationship where you want all data on your phone to go to the servers. The other option is for adding another device where you want all data to populate inside the new device. Just be careful which one you are choosing.

Restoring from a local backup will break the sync relationship and you'll will require that you choose again.
  • Thank you so much for the quick response. I Will re Watch the video and make sure i did This right. :-) thank you for the app. I Am following it Right this time and working out. I cut out alcohol (very difficult but with help from my Doctor im Doing it) and down a little over 8 lbs within my first week. I Am excited to See my transformation contunue.
  • Yay, thank you. I got Everything worked out!!!!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Very glad to hear it! Let me know if you have any other problems.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion