Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
WWDiary back live on Google Play
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    No longer suspended anymore.

Thank you all so much for supporting wwdiary from the Amazon App Store while WWDiary was suspended. If you like the app and want to donate, please consider signing up for the forum subscription or buying the app.
  • Can you provide a link to where it is in the Play store as I can't find it. Thanks
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    It may take a while to update, but I got the email today letting me know the suspension was lifted and I should upload the new version. (Which I've done)
  • Thank goodness the app is back on google play!!!! Good to know I will be getting my updates. Can't maintain my weight loss without this app. Job well done ddumont.
  • Great!

But will there also be further updates on the Amazon App Store, or have I to switch back to Google play and to re install the app?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The app be updated in both places.
  • After not having this app due to the suspension I have realized how valuable it is. In my opinion anything free is great but I am willing to pay for this app. I know that charging a fee wouldn't make everyone happy but this app is great. The best one out there!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @redstar82 thanks! If you want, you can support the app by buying it in the Amazon app store. :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged