Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Fantastic, and can't wait for the new features
  • I've been using this tool for a few months now (lost 27 pounds with it) and just now subscribed to get the scanner option. Can't tell you how well worth 1 a month is for that feature.

I'm looking forward to all the new features you've got coming and will be subscribing for a very long time.

Thanks so much for all your work.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Thanks! and thanks for supporting wwdiary! :)
  • I also subscribed yesterday so that I can use the scanner and be able to back up my info/sync info. I've always been curious about how items get added to the bar code scanner database. Could you clue me in?
    I know a lot of people that want to join WW and don't want to spend the $$. So I always offer to "guide them" and this app is always my first suggestion to them.
    Thanks for caring and continuing to have passion about the app. Do you still follow the WW program? I'm currently following the 360 program.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @soon2bskinnyAmanda
    People with a subscription can scan items. When that item isn't found, they are asked to fill in information. The info they enter is used to build the database, so as long as the subscribers are syncing the database and entering in new foods, the database grows for everyone.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion