Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
WWDiary has been suspended from the Google Play store
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I've contacted Google according to their appeals process, and hopefully the matter will be resolved soon.

The suspension was due to a complaint from Weight Watchers. They alleged trademark infringement, and to be fair, I did find 1 occurrence where I had "PointsPlus" in a settings menu. I just wish they would have contacted me, I could have removed the bit of text in an update immediately.

Update 12/28/2012 - Still no word from Google on the matter.
    In the mean time, those looking for the app can find it on the Amazon App Store (which can be installed on almost any Android phone or tablet).

Update 01/22/2012 - WWDiary is no longer suspended.
  • Just got a new phone is there any way to add wwdiary to it
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @mckeeney You can get the latest version here using the Amazon App Store.
  • This is so unlucky. My wife and I are so loving your app to track points.
    Hope you get sorted with the appeals process.
  • Thank you so much for this thread. I changed my phone and tried the available apps and NONE were even close to this one in content and functionality. Download worked great....i am happy now!
  • I hope you can get this sorted out, I downloaded the app and installed it manually but it will be a pain to go without updates or to keep having to check for them. Good luck.
  • @ddumont Thanks for the link it worked great. I was really bummed to see that the app was off the market. It was an amazing help last time. 1000% better then anything else out there. As a fellow web designer and app developer. Amazing job with this. keep up the great work. hope you get your issues with WW resolved soon.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @DCaron1805 Thanks. Google finally got back to me but I think it's going to be back and forth a bit before I get the issue resolved.
  • How do I get the ww diary info off my sd card on my galaxy 3? I tried to down load that file app but I couldnt figure out how to get the file off the card.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @ehollander43
    There should be a downloads app on your phone where things you download go. You should just be able to click on it and follow the prompts to install it.
  • That's sad. This is the best tracker avaiable for android so far. Don't give up! I would pay for it if it's necessary. I'm also a sw developer and I'm really amazed by the amount of care to the details you had demonstrated in this app. Thanks a lot.
  • Thank you for the download, worked perfectly! :)
  • Thank u for the update... i was try to show a friend and currently us this on my phone and tablet and have them sync with the subscription hope they will have it resolved soon.
  • I had it, then had to reset my phone and lost your app. Too bad it is no longer available, I loved it. I too would pay for it. Good luck at getting it back. Keep us posted.
  • I do not know which link, can you post it here please? Thanks :)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @rocstar Check the original post now, the link has been added.
  • I checked and tried, unfortunately, the amazon app store is not available in Canada... Thanks for your input :)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    For those of you who cannot use the Amazon store, PM me on the forum (Send a message from my profile) and I'll find a way to get you the app.
  • Thank you so much for your help and support!
  • That sucks about the suspension. There definitely is no other app out there as amazing and easy to use as yours! Thank you for emailing back so quickly. I got the app back! YAY!
  • I hope this works out too! My friend and her husband were going to download it on their phones. We looked it up in the app store and couldn't find it. Good Luck this app is amazing and has changed my life and made losing weight a lot easier and more fun.
    Nice girls finish last but the reward is greater.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged