Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
adding water
  • I can't figure out how to track my water I can highlight it but it does not change the number in the left column.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Are you adding the water value with a food item? For example: 1 serving of "Water" for 0 points, then select the water icon in the slide-out and hit ok.
  • Thank you...it worked.
  • I would like to be able to add 8 waters at one time as I add items at the end of the day. I really like being able to set my goals for the day, thank you .
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @watermelongirl
    Do you mean you need to have 1 item worth 8 servings of water? Could you have an item called water worth one serving of water and then use the serving multiplier to bump it up to 8?
  • I did figure this out after I asked you the question. My idea is instead of three water bottles, three fruits and two bottles of oil, if when you set your personal goals if there will be the items instead of having to use the multiplier. I set my goal as 8 water, 5 fruits/veggies, 1 dairy and 3 oil, I would like all those amounts there so I can click instead of having to multiply. In other words, there would be 8 bottles of water, 5 f/v, 3 oil on mine and everyone would see as many as they want on theirs.
    Thank you so much. Even if you don't make this change I so appreciate you answering my question and helping me. Your tracker motivates me to reach my goals and I am healthier.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion