Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
I just acquired wwdiary.com! (forum will relocate, important)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The previous owner stopped paying their renewal fee and I was able to nab it in a GoDaddy auction.
    Good things come to those who wait, I guess :)

Now for some important info:
    This will particularly affect users who sign in with with the Google/Facebook/Twitter buttons up at the top.

It's important that you create a password on the forum, if you haven't already, as the forum sign-in plugins for Google/Facebook/Twitter will need to be reconfigured and I don't want anyone being locked out of their account.

Also, the sign-in plugins won't work on the new domain until I do that, so please sign in using a password until then :)
  • pomypomy
    My friend owned this before, I've done some development for him. I still owned twitter and facebook page with /wwdiary - Let me know if you need it, I'll give it free. Thanks and Good luck with this name :)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @pomy I wouldn't mind taking them, sure!
  • pomypomy
    where to send password? Email?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    You can message me through the forum here, or you can email me at ddumont at gmail.
  • pomypomy
    Hope you got all stuff.

Cheers! :)
  • Congrats on the new domain name!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @graychurch Thanks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged