Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Import a list of favorites (i.e. database )
  • One of the features I would like to see is the ability to export/import a favorites list. This would also the community here to share and create a large list of items which could be imported as a .csv to your favorites. This would create a database of 1000's of items and be extrememly useful and user created almost like a wiki of ww items.
  • I would love to have access to a points plus database for food and restaurants. I have found a good website for restaurants, but need one for grocery store items and the like. I would like to access these from WWDiary :) Love the app and looking forward to upgrades.
  • Adding my +1 to this. I've got many spreadsheets which have the entire menu for restaurants that I frequent. Would love to import these into my database.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    So, depending on how technically savvy you are, this is possibly today.

You'll need an sqlite3 database editor, and you'll need to export your database list.
    Provided that you fill out the description table with all of the foods you want to import, all you need to do is reference them in the pointlog at least once on any date and they should stay in your database for you to use when you import the backup back into your phone.

I do have plans to make this easier, but wanted to let you know in case you have the ability to do that.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged