Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Thanks for a great tool!
  • I downloaded your app a long time ago and have used it off and on with the old points system. I'm a lifetime ww member, but currently WAY over my goal weight :(
    I just went back to the meetings this past week and thought since I will be there for a while before getting back to non-paying, I'd buy a monthly pass and have etools for the first time (they were just starting etools when I made lifetime). I have found etools completely unhelpful and confusing! So I went back to your app hoping you had upgraded to the new points system, and found all of the wonderful improvements you have continued to make. I was always worried you would make too many, causing it to slow down like some of the calorie counters out there etc, but so far, I've had no problems! I'm uninstalling the ww etools app and sticking with your app. Thanks again!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I'm glad you like it! I too am not a fan of app bloat and try to avoid it as much as I can
  • draghndraghn
    This is incredible! I was considering trying to program something, but I never got around to it, and I'm sure I wouldn't have remained dedicated enough to provide support for myself alone, let alone for others. I am impressed, and very appreciative of your efforts, prompt support, and tenacity. I gladly subscribed immediately. I love the database and the other data sync. Thank you! Very much.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    No problem! And I love your zim icon, btw :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion