Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Update to server sync software
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I've identified and fixed an issue that may have been causing some issues with device sync. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you run into any other problems.
  • Still cant sync to.my razr? Any ideas. My acct has been added to phone. I am going to add and remove. I will see if this helps.
    Mary Diehl
  • I meant remove and add back to phone again! Ha
    Mary Diehl
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Did that help?

I see some data on the forum here, and I'm not seeing any sync errors. Are you still experiencing symptoms?
  • I have just readded too my phone and no sync. I am sure its me.

Mary Diehl
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    What makes you think that it's not syncing? I see logs of your device connecting and going through the sync operation.
  • Just not too my phone Everything reponds on my tablet perfectly but my info.is.not moving to the phone.
    Mary Diehl
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I sent you a google talk invite so we talk and I can help troubleshoot the issue.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Alright you should be all squared away now :) Enjoy!
  • Sync is working very well, but the Battery-Usage is very bad. Without activated Sync my Phone working 2 Days, with activated sync only a half day. I sync every 2 hours. The same with my Tablet.
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S
    Tablet: Samsung GalaxyTab 7"
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    hmmm . I have a galaxy nexus and sync every 30 min. I dont see that issue

Can you take a picture of your battery usage screen from settings?
    Are you running a stock phone? Or did you root and install a custom rom?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged