Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
wwdiary - version 6.1.0 posted to Android Market
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Tons of performance and ui updates including:
    • Just like most of Google's apps (like reader), swipe the entire pointlog left and right to change days. Date change buttons have been removed.
    • Tapping date in pointlog will now launch a date picker to easily jump to a specific date. As always, longpressing the date will return to "today".
    • New, thinner handwriting font to choose from in settings ("Loved by the King"). Let me know what you think!
      For non-English languages, this new font should display much better than the old one ("Snake")
    • Massive performance improvements when adding foods and recalculating bonus point usage.
    • New action bar, starting to support features in the new version of android for phones and tablets.
      Note: you can reverse the order of the actions in the action bar in settings.
    • Hardware acceleration turned on for Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich devices.
    • Removed asking for a permission (read phone state) that I was not using anymore.
  • I just discovered your app this week and it is awesome! Thank you very much:)
  • I just downloaded this app!
  • I used this app in the past with the momentum plan used in 2009. I am returning to ww this year to lose 10 more pounds. Thank you so much for this helpful app!!!! Love it! :)
  • I also love your app. It is so easy to use. I started my journey in May 2010 and found your app. in July. 57 pounds later ... I could never have done it without your program.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged