Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
wwdiary - version 5.1.5 posted to Android Market
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Online Sync Subscriptions are currently in closed testing for early adopters. If you would like to participate, leave a comment here and I'll contact you.

Subscriptions will be available more generally after a (hopefully) brief round of stress tests.

Some features currently availble to subscribers:
    • Multi device sync: Have wwdiary on 2 or more devices and see updates synchronized between them.
    • Online weight graphs that update with new information as soon as it is synced.
    • Easy device migration: Change phones and sync your new data down without messing around with sdcards.

The base app as you've always used it will always be free, but subscribers will gain access to new tools and features as they are implemented. They will also be helping support the development of those features by maintaining a subscription.

Charging a fee for subscriptions will help pay the cost of server hosting and data management. Very commonly requested features like barcode point lookup, searching, and online editing of wwdiary data are all planned features that cannot be done without cost to me for infrastructure and licensing.

Thanks for your support and please let me know if you'd like to be an early adopter!

Here's a link to the apk:
    http://forum.canofsleep.com/apks/WWDiary-v5.1.5.apk
  • I downloaded the both new updates today. All of my saved foods are coming in as zero points still. I am clearing out the values as instructed but when i re enter that food again it again gives me a zero valu. I am on version 5.1.5
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @Lisa4527 I sent this one out about 10 minutes ago. Was that the one you got?
    If you do still have issues with point values, make sure when you are entering the food item you check the calculator for incorrect values. If any are missing or incorrect, please press the clear values button and then manually enter the correct points for the food.

That entry should no longer cause any trouble. Let me know if you still have issues.
    If you're unsure which version of the app you actually have, you can download the app using the link in this post and install it on your phone. (easiest to do from your phone's browser)
  • Sorry i am was on version 5.1.4 at the time. Just downloaded version 5.1.5 from above and it is working fine. Thanks
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Excellent!
  • Hello, many moons ago I donated $5 for your excellent app. Does this qualify for the testing out your subscription service? Please let me know as I am a HUGE fan of your app.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I've accepted about 15 people in so far. I'm hoping that some time this weekend I'll open it up to a wider audience. Either by accepting more people in, or making it public.
  • Love your app. Thank you for all you do for us. It has been a great help to me in my journey to improved health. I have lost over 50 pounds this year! On the subscription app, I am willing to be an early adopter if you still need some. Also, I would like an idea of the cost for the subscription service.
  • I am not sure where to post this, but I looked over the users manual. FANTASTIC! And I even learned a couple of things! Thank the writer for me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged