Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
points display does not seem to calc properly
  • Hi,

I'm seeing a few idiosyncrasies and am not sure if this is user-related (read: "me not understanding the app") or not.

First, my daily points allowance is currently 33 points, but the WP indicator in the upper-right corner of the screen shows 35 -- which was what I originally entered. How/when will this adjust to the current WP level (33)?

Second, on the daily tally number -- the large number top center -- the value is not calculating properly. Yesterday I ate 56 points worth of food. Yes, 56 points. Now, my allowance is 33 (based on what I entered) or 35 (based on the previous entry). The daily tally shows -3 and the "used weekly points" at the bottom of the food list has -20.

Okay, -20 is consistent with my daily points allowance, allowing for calculations, rounding, etc. But what is the -3? That does not make any sense to me.

Here it is Sunday and the daily tally now shows 33, because I have not entered anything yet. The WP in the upper-right corner shows 35.

Can you clarify if there is something I am (a) doing wrong, (b) misreading (lack of understanding), or (c) a bug/fix that should be done.

Thanks,
    Rob
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Ok, the wp in the upper right is your weekly points or "flex points". It's a reserve of points you can dip into if you go over your daily point allowance. if you go over your daily points on any day, the calculator will borrow from your activity points and daily points until you run out. (wp are shown as used over total) When you run out your remaining points for the day (top middle) will go negative.

Your weekly points reset on the day you have set in settings.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion