Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
wwdiary - version 5.0.6 posted to Android Market
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I think I finally figured out why all of the force closes were happening on startup. The paypal integration is very tempermental. If you see a missing donate button on the what's new page, it's because it failed to load and I prevented the app from force closing by disabling the button.

Please let me know by posting on the forum if you are still having force close issues with the latest update.

Here's a link to the apk:
    http://forum.canofsleep.com/apks/WWDiary-v5.0.6.apk
  • tessler65btessler65b
    Member, Tester, VIP
    This version seems faster? Or maybe it is psychological. hahaha
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Possibly, I did removed a lot of background processing by trapping the rogue paypal features and preventing them from misbehaving. I may remove the integration from the app completely in the future.
  • tessler65btessler65b
    Member, Tester, VIP
    This version does seem to be faster. Not as zippy as it used to be, but much better than it was!
  • I recently updated in the android market. However, since the update my screen freezes as I try to type in my information. I have to totally leave the app, and sometimes completely restart my phone(samsung vibrant) before I can get back the ability to use the diary. Any ideas as to a solution for this? I love, love, love this app! Thanks so much for creating it!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @RescueDog can you make sure that you have the latest version? What version does the market show you on?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged