Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
wwdiary - version 4.3.9 posted to Android Market
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    This update contains a small fix for some phones force-closing after trying to restore a database.
    Thanks for your patience @ek244211 :)

Here's a link to the apk:
    http://forum.canofsleep.com/apks/WWDiary-v4.3.9.apk
  • was wondering if you ever that about doing a weight watcher recipe builder app??? or possible add it to this one. i think that would be awsome and help with points of cooking at home
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @jcasas1121 It's been suggested before. But honestly I have a ton of other things to do before I get to that (like food categories). The work I do with food categories will likely enable me to get to this feature faster. They are kinda similar in concept.
  • thats awsome well i look foward to the new things. questions is the food catagories just for the scanner or what exactly is that gonna be used for?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I havent nailed down exactly how I want them to work yet. But people have identified areas they would like improvements in, such as labeling things as breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged