Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
wwdiary - version 4.3.7 posted to Android Market
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Another round of bugfixes...

UK Users will notice that there are now 2 fat's to choose from in preferences. Fat and Saturated Fat.
    Saturated Fat is used in the old forumula, and you should update which value you are using (and the custom forumula) to reflect this if you are still using the old system.

I've updated the instructions here:
    http://forum.canofsleep.com/discussion/132/wwdiary-new-ww-plan-and-how-to-keep-using-the-old-one

Also:
    • Suppressed a harmless crash when restoring backups. (App needed to restart anyway)
    • Fixed crash after logging a new weight entry.
    • Fixed crash for fresh installs

Edit:
    I edited this post for 4.3.7 from 4.3.5 because many of my users have not seen the changes in 4.3.5 yet, and they are important. But this release contains additional fixes.
    • The new satfat field incorrectly showing up when using the default point forumla.
    • The app showing incorrect DPA for days in the past (you must be using the DPA calculator for past DPA to work).

Here's a link to the apk:
    http://forum.canofsleep.com/apks/WWDiary-v4.3.7.apk
  • Since the latest update (and I am NOT in the UK), there is a fat and sat fat entry for every food item. And all prior entries in the database are blank with no value. None of my foods points value are valid anymore, unless I edit them and add a 0. Is it possible to only add the sat fat to the food calculation if you are using the UK version (I presume they use that calc) or the old version. I would like it to work like it did before and all my database entries perserved

Thanks
  • I am also in the US and am having this problem. I've never had to add saturated fat before and the WW website calc doesn't account for it either. Thanks.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Sorry about that, I'll fix it in a future update tonight.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @dteeple @Firewife28 thanks for the reports, and I've updated the blog post with a new version in the android market.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged