Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
  • Love the app but the new update has not fixed all the problems. I have wwdiary to use from weekly points first. The app is now showing that I am using activity pts as well as weekly points. Both are updated at the same time.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Are you sure you're running 3.6.4?

I thought should be fixed in .4... Can you do a Android market search for wwdiary and make sure that there are no updates for it? Sometimes updates will not show in the downloads folder, if you search it will usually always tell you if there are any.
  • Yes running the newest update. Just checked again doesn't show any other updates.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Can you delete the item that caused the points go use the weekly/activity points and then try adding it again?
    I noticed that it wasn't automatically fixed when I updated it, I needed to have it recalculate them.
  • My week starts on Wednesday. I deleted all the extra weekly points for the week, and re-entered everything and still shows the same thing.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Hmm... I'm not seeing anything like that.

Can you try these two things:
    1) 3.6.5 is on the market right now, if you search for it you should see an update. Try again with that.
    2) go to preferences and email me your database so I can try in an emulator and see if I can reproduce it.
  • I did the update and emailed the database. Thank you for all your help
  • I did the update and emailed the database. Thank you for all your help
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Got the database.

When I imported it I had to go back a few days and longpress delete the actual activity point entries.
    it seems to be working when I add entries that go over the daily point allowance it is using weekly points.
  • Problem fixed.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Excellent!
  • mcarr7mcarr7
    i'm having the same problem but I'm running 3.6.5, i sent you my database already. Please fix!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @mcarr7: did you follow the instructions in the thread? did that not work?
  • mcarr7mcarr7
    it didn't work because when i went to longpress the activity points entry it wouldn't delete it
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    And you had made sure you removed any entries that caused you to go over?

Can you do me a favor and move the day forward past your point reset day? Then enter a fake food item for twice your food limit so it will go over. Did it use your weekly points?
  • mcarr7mcarr7
    Still using both AP and weeklies when I go over even after deleting other entries and 2 days after restart
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I can't find your database. Can you send it again and include a message letting me know who you are?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Can you download version 3.6.6 and try the new "Restore Database..." option to restore an autobackup?

Choose the item with the highest 1st number value.
    it should be something like "before-upgrade.14.to.16"

Did that help at all?

Note: you will lose recent data since that database was backed up...
  • mcarr7mcarr7
    yes you fixed it!! whoo thanks for all your help :)
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Glad it worked for you :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion