Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Gingerbread Support / Database Backup
  • I am running Android 2.3/Gingerbread on my HTC EVO now and I had a question on the database backup/restore feature. I have multiple backups from prior versions of WWDiary as well as my own backup that I have run manually and under Gingerbread with the latest version of WWDiary from the Market I cannot get the backups to restore - there's no error message, but no past entries show up in my log and no foods come up when I start to type them.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Are there any logs you can email me?

Are there files in your com.canofsleep.wwdiary folder?
  • The only files that were in there were my database backups and another file that I can send you. I actually went back to FroYo as Gingerbread was not stable for my usage. I'll go ahead and e-mail you the other file though for your information. I can always switch back to my backup of Gingerbread and try it again.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I recently took the plunge and installed CM7 on my phone.
    I think I've solved the backup/restore issue. I'll email you the apk, let me know if it works for you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged