Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
AP/WP Deduction and 3.6.1
  • First off, thank you so much for the app! I'm a recent iPhone convert to Android, and I love this app more than any of the others I had tried on the iPhone.

I am a new user to the app, so this might just be misunderstanding on my part about how it works, but I think that with the new update I'm experiencing a problem with the way the app deducts activity points and weekly points. My app is currently showing deductions in both columns instead of deducting from one first. Not sure if this is just how it displays or if it's a little bug with the new update, but from my (brief) past experience, I don't think this is how it worked before.

Thanks!
    Sarah
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Thanks for reporting this. I also see this. I'm looking into it now.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Try 3.6.4 on the market now. Let me know how it goes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion