Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
3.6.1 Crashes on Open
  • Your app looks great, but I cannot open it. I have tried many times to uninstall/install, but to no avail. I think it sent the error report.

3.6.1 version.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I shall look into this straight away. What kind of phone do you have?
  • I am having the same issue on the Droid. I sent the err reports
  • Forgot to mention I also tried uninstalling removed the directory off the SD card and reinstalled and it looks like it is having. a SQL errror trying to create the database.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    3.6.4 is now on the Android market, please try that and let me know if it fixes the sql problem.
    You may need to reinstall the app if you've reinstalled or this is your first time installing.
  • Ok installed 3.6.5 and I see my AP and WP as I should and I see my data but the daily points are not dispaying. I just see --. I had copied back the data that I removed above before installing the 3.6.5 update
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Had you reinstalled the app? You'll need to go back in the settings and calculate your daily point allowance.
    That information is stored in the app preferences, not the sql database.
  • Thanks that did the trick. Thanks for your hard work and quick response. This is a great app
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    No problem. I'm glad it's working for you now :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion