Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
problems with new update
  • mcarr7mcarr7
    Love the program, but the recent update deleted all the data on the weekly points I've used this week. Can you fix that so it doesn't happen next time? Also another suggestion for the program is to autocorrect weekly point/APRIL usage when you change weekly start dates.
  • mcarr7mcarr7
    Droid phone autocorrected AP for April
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The point data may not be gone. There is a display error right now. I'm looking into it now. I'll look at the auto fix of the wp/ap on reset day change but it may be tricky.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    3.6.4 is now on the Android market place. Weekly points should now be working correctly. I am not sure if any data was lost yet.
  • mcarr7mcarr7
    mine still aren't working correctly on 3.6.5 as i mentioned in another thread I sent you my database. Please help.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion