Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
How is your day going?
  • Hello Everyone.

My name is Sue Ann and I am new to this. I have done weight watchers before and have had great success. So I am trying this because at the present time I do not have the funds to pay for the "official" Weight Watchers Program. I am doing PointPlus at the moment. I didn't know if there were other people out there that just wanted to chat about how your doing, tips, tricks, recipes and so on... I have been following a Youtuber name WeightwatcherGirl1, very inspiring and informative, that is what pushed me besides the fact I can't fit into some of my pants.

So this is my first day using this forum and app, I set my wwdiary for Fridays (that is the day I use to weigh in on). I would like to drop about 65 pounds, I'm hoping by beach season ... So hopefully I will be post next Friday (yes BLACK Friday) a weight loss... pray for me...

Until then .... I wish everyone a great day of smart choices and I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you soon.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Welcome!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged