Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
ww points
  • My points have dropped and my diary did not automatically drop the point when I entered my new weight. I went in and entered my info on my own and it wont drop that point for me. How do I get it to change?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Your points should update on your next Pontiac reset. Trying moving the day forward to confirm.
  • It still says my old points number.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    When is your weekly reset?
  • Saturday
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Points should update with your new value on Saturday then.
  • Is there a way for it to update whenever you update your weight, not just at your weekly set point??
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Not yet, but there's been a fair amount of confusion over it so i may change it.
  • first of all, I read that you are going on your honeymoon. Fantastic. Much happiness to the guy that has helped change my life. I was also perplexed to see that the points for the day didn't change until I moved the date to the following week even though I had entered my new weight which caused the decrease in pts and updated the profile on the day that I get weighed in on. If the pts could change on the date designated would be a great help so that I don't have to mentally minus the point until the following week. I am also finding that I am left with .05 at the top of the screen on days when I am really over my pts even though at the bottom it does say the real pts I am over.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Can you email me a picture of the phone when it's doing that? perhaps I'm rounding the wrong way with fractional points.

I'm back on from my honeymoon, it was a fantastic 7 day cruise to Bermuda :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion