Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
wein tracker
  • How do I save the starting point on my computer like I have it on my phone? For example I am can select the row that I want and it shows me the loss record but it won't keep those numbers up like my phone does. Once I scroll back to the top all the numbers disappear. So How can I keep those numbers running for the amount lost w/o having to reselect a starting date every time? Thanks. DBB
  • Sorry, I meant to say weight tracker.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Right now the web version does not obey preferences. I've been working on a new version with more capabilities that will read the preferences that you've set in your phone (like selecting the start weight) and it will persist on the web. The update still is not ready yet though.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion