Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
New guy with Database Question
  • Hello! I'm new here and I will start with: This is the best WW tracking app I have seen outside of the actual WW app! I have looked around and haven't found the answer to my question but forgive me if this has already been discussed...

If I scan something, it will search the database for existing entries in the database. It appears that when I manually enter an item, it only searches items that I have entered - not the database. Is this correct? Thus far this is my only complaint but maybe I'm not doing something correctly.

Thanks for your help and thank you for a reasonably priced app!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @PAVenturer That's correct. Food search for subscribers is something that I want to add. I just need the time :)
  • I understand! Thank you. You have built a great tool!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    :) Thanks!
  • So when I scan a barcode it should search a whole database right? Everything I scan says there is no info found and to enter it myself. Thanks in advance!
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @icugal33 what country are you in?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @icugal33 would you be able to just take some pictures of the food items and their barcodes that you are scanning so I can investigate?
  • Im in the usa. Yes i will do that :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged