Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Trouble logging into the new forum?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    The forums have been upgraded, and as a result anyone who had signed into the forum before by means of Google Authentication will now need to re-authenticate with your old account.

You can still choose to login via Google, and now also with Facebook or OpenID.  It will match your old account with the email address and ask you to provide the password for the account.   I have created random passwords for everyone and mailed them out.   So check your spam folders if you didn't get one.  admin@canofsleep.com 
  • ksp345ksp345
    I can not remember my old password and I would like to start using the app again. How do I find my password or where can I put in a new one?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    I'll reset your pw for you.
  • Hullo! i LOVE your app. I think I've made a big mess out of trying to log in using Google + and by using Facebook ... thought it would all link up ... and I can't work out how to have a password, please reset it for me? I am very keen to start using the barcode facility.

Thanks prettychickpea
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    Ok, i'll reset the password on this account (the one with your gmail address)
  • Hi. Just downloaded your app, but unable to do 'account & sync settings', I enter username/pwd, but says it's invalid. However, I just entered it here to login. What am I doing wrong?
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @pjheffner Did you sign into the forum with your google account or had you created the user/pw with the signup form? If the former, you need to set a forum password (which I can reset for you if you're having trouble changing it)
  • i used my forum acct pwd
  • Do I need a subscription? I just want to use phone app to track DPA. At first got msg indicating that I had to do acct & sync, but can't as I've indicated.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    @pjheffner
    I believe the app should still let you log in, but yes, in order to do syncing up to the forum you will need an active subscription. You don't need a subscription to use the app though. The app is free and ad free for local use without using the online services.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged