Forum account registration has been disabled for now due to large spammer volume. Please email me if you would like an account on the forum to chat with others or to set up a sync subscription.
Subscription Database of Foods
  • Is there a way that I can add the barcodes for foods that I have already added to WWDiary, so that I can help populate the subscription database to help others? I've tried by editing a previous entry... then scanning barcode... but it just searches the database and comes up with the screen "Select an appropriate name" and/or "enter your own". It doesn't give me the option to select "an appropriate name"... thought this might be foods that I'd already entered in my phone. If I enter a new name, even exactly as it appears on my phone, it only comes up with the screen to re-enter calories, fat, etc again. So just wondered if there was a way to do this, or if there is something I'm doing wrong.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 3 Mini and I am in the UK, although have set my phone up to do the old US momentum plan.

I love WWDiary and it's helped me lose 10lbs so far. Thanks for the wonderful work that you've done, it is much appreciated.
  • ddumontddumont
    Administrator
    That's a good idea. I should probably have an option to attach a barcode in one form or another. I'll add this to my list.
  • Thank you so much, that would be fabulous. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Tagged